Re: Scheibenbr. 320 mm Stahl versus 285 mm Guss

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.hpn.de ]

Abgeschickt von Stefan am 06 Dezember, 2000 um 20:59:27

Antwort auf: Re: Scheibenbr. 320 mm Stahl versus 285 mm Guss von Stefan am 06 Dezember, 2000 um 20:35:12:

Uups - there was something wrong in my PC`s cache, sorry

Hello again, Matz,

> But then again we don't have the problems with "gutachten" here in Sweden.

You are a lucky man, in Sweden.

"gutachten" can make man crazy.

Sometimes Mr "gutachten" is for unknown reasons not able to read or understand the bloody "gutachten". Or he is not able to find the type designation or ident number as described in "gutachten" on the sample, because his eyes are in malfunktion or his glaces are not sufficient.
Then you have funny trouble - what a pity. Then you call HPN and ask for new "gutachten", HPN call Mr "gutachten" and explain him the "gutachten" and so on... and then, suddenly, it works.

Anyway, I enjoy my GS ('92PD).

Do you have enough light (smile) on your GS to recognize the "Elch" in front of you on the road to use your fantastic ironcast brake in time? I think it`s dark in Sweden.

Regards
Stefan
: > But then again we don't have the problems with "gutachten" here in Sweden. Stefans positive Erfahrungen kann ich durchweg >bestätigen. Und natürlich rostet's auch bei mir.

: : Sorry for not answerig in English, hope I can make myself uunderstood anyway.

: : I did a "homemade" conversion on my R80 G/S PD many years ago, using a salvaged 320 mm castiron disc including a 4-pot caliper taken from a crashed Aprillia 125. Had two adapters made for the disc and the caliper. I kept the std master brakecylinder, added a steelbraided brakeline and found myself having a super frontbrake. But then again we don't have the problems with "gutachten" here in Sweden.
: : Rgds
: : Mr MR
: : HPN GS1000 frameno 3
: : BMW R1100 GS
: : BMW R80 G/S PD (not the bike mentioned above)
: : YAMAHA PW 50 (NO, it's not mine!)

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.hpn.de ]