Re: 1100 swingarm on r 80 frame

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.hpn.de ]

Abgeschickt von Stefan krohmer am 16 Januar, 2002 um 17:48:14

Antwort auf: Re: 1100 swingarm on r 80 frame von Matthias am 16 Januar, 2002 um 15:40:29:

Hi Mathias

das übersetzungsverhältnis zwischen 17 und 18 zoll ist für mich kein merklicher unterschied hab das mal ausprobiert mit dem imo drehzahlmesser kannst du da nix messen, ist ja aber auch banane es schreit doch eh jeder nach nem langeren 5. gang

grüße vom stefan der jetzt eisen im bein hat

: Hi Marco, I'm fine, thany you!
: The bike is not repaired yet, it stands in the
: garage and wits for the reamination :-)
: In the meantime I bought an KTM adventure
: for my next desert trip (tuareg rallye in march)...
: After changing the wing, do you want to sell the
: TAG wing???
: The problem with the 18" rim is that the secondary transmission inside of the cardan is calculated
: for a 17" rim. If you mount a 18" wheel your bike
: will be have a longer transmission (should be no
: problem with yout 1043cc motor).

: Ciao,
: Matthias

:
: : Hi Matthias, how are you?
: : Did you repair your bike after the multi-crash in the desert?

: : Well, now my bike mounts a TAG alu rear arm with a 18" rear wheel and I'm going to change it with the 1100 paralever. There are two main reasons to keep the 18" wheel: the first is that I have a stock of 18" Michelin Desert tires at home, the second is that the size is written on my bike papers and it's difficult and expensive to change it.

: : My idea was to mount the 1100 swingarm with a right side shock Ohlins, welding an aluminium reinforced plate on the top side of the arm.

: : I bought a r 1150 gs paralever but unfortunately I realized that it was too wide for the old r 80 frame. Now I found the 1100 one and I'm ready to start my work.

: : Thank you for your help and hope to meet you soon somewhere

: : Ciao
: : Marco

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL: