Re: enlightenment

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.hpn.de ]

Abgeschickt von Rainer am 30 September, 2003 um 00:06:20:

Antwort auf: Re: enlightenment von Mostfritz am 29 September, 2003 um 23:49:31:

Ok. DAS singen die also bei jedem Arbeitsgang. Nu, das erklärt die Wartezeit. UND die Preise.
Kumba ya my Lord,
Rainer

: Gehst, des geht do a so:
: Refrain: Kumba ya my Lord kumba ya Kumba ya my Lord kumba ya Oh Lord kumba ya Kumba ya my Lord kumba yo Kumba ya my Lord kumba yo Go tell it to the mountains that you believe It's the word of the only commander-in-chief He's got the whole world in his hands, just say yo He gotcha by ya balls, swing it low sweet Chariot I was a sinner, a bad girl, Lord pardon me I was deaf, dumb and blind, but know I can't see I'm the Öko-Christ with my guitar Give it to me Jesus - aha aha Refrain: Kumba ya my Lord kumba ya Kumba ya my Lord kumba ya Oh Lord kumba ya Kumba ya my Lord kumba yo Kumba ya my Lord kumba yo Can't you feel, whe the faints are marchin' in You don't know the fucking trouble I've seen You're the Savior, you're the real big player And I'm standing here alone in the need of a prayer Judgement is coming high I heard a sucker rumbling in the sky Refrain: Kumba kumba a kumba yo Kumba kumba a kumba yo Kumba ya my Lord kumba ya Can't you see the judgement is coming Kumba ya my Lord kumba ya You all keep the rhythm of the Lord Kumba ya my Lord kumba ya Yeah of course life can be summer Kumba ya my Lord kumba ya We are the raiders of the last chord Refrain wiederholen

: zum vollsein...

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.hpn.de ]