Abgeschickt von Petteri am 27 Juli, 2002 um 21:58:56
Can anyone help me? I'm Petteri Leppänen from Finland (Espoo). I have BMW 75/5 yearmodel 1973. I'm just reconditioning it to orginal form as “veteran motorcycle”.
I need some parts that I can't find in Finland. Parts can be used but they must be in good condition. I need exampel next parts:
· Toolbox and gasket under the seat
· Orginal Horn, chromed (it can be also not working if it be fixed)
· Orginal Front brake and clutch levers (hole combinations) and light / turn-signal / horn switches with cables to left and right sides
· Orginal tyre pump
· Crashbar, 2 pieces (= Cylinder guard ), chromed is better, but painted is also fin
· Orginal Battery case / hold down parts
If You have any info about where I can find these parts, please send e-mail to me.