Re: Can an amerikaner buy a used bimmer there?

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum ]

Abgeschickt von Bernd Bauer am 06 April, 2002 um 20:05:09

Antwort auf: Can an amerikaner buy a used bimmer there? von Sander Rosenberg am 05 April, 2002 um 11:44:15:

Hi Sander,

: Can anybody tell me if it is legal for me to purchase an older bimmer (I ride a 75/7 back in San Diego)
:and insure it as a non-resident there?

To buy the bike is no problem at all and in order
to register it you will need a 'Ausfuhrkennzeichen' ( export license plate ).
You can register the bike for a minimum of 15 days and the maximum duration is 1 year.
The license plate and the international documents will cost you around 60 and the international insurance costs 55 per month. The bike must be Tuev ( technical survey ) proven, otherwise it is not possible to get it registered.

BTW do you know the Airheads?

Greetings from Koblenz

Bernd Bauer


Ihre Antwort




Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL:

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum ]