Re: Was bitte?

[ Antworten ] [ Ihre Antwort ] [ Forum www.hpn.de ]

Abgeschickt von rainer-r am 23 Januar, 2007 um 11:13:29:

Antwort auf: Re: Was bitte? von Sven am 22 Januar, 2007 um 16:33:24:

Hi,

offenbar gabs nach dem damaligen Thread (s.u.) (zu)viele Interessenten, da jetzt Ausverkauf herrscht.

Das finde ich ebenfalls seltsam.

Weiss jemand, was eine 296er kostet?

@MR: Maybe the 296 is a good alternative for your G/S - as i read here in some threads before.
Sadly, myself has no experience with that ;-)

Gruß
rainer

: Hej, Matz

: Hereīs one alternative to Dirk Scheffer:

: Maniīs Garage in Munich: tel. 0049-89-604330

: And here is an advice regarding the different 320 camshafts:

: Donīt make the mistake to mix up the 320 of Siebenrock with the normal 320 of Schleicher or the 320/3 of HPN ! The 320 Siebenrock is just a special BMW version once made / used for Switzerland in order to keep their emission limits. Siebenrock pretends that this camshaft has a similar positive effect than the "regular" 320ties, but this I simply donīt / canīt believe as well as probably most of the others here in this forum.
: Anyhow, I meanwhile have 4 bikes eqipped with the regular 320 Schleicher ( technical name = RO 240.6 ) and Iīm absolutely happy about it.

: Sven

:
: : host Du mit dem Chinesisch mir was sache wolle?
: : Hi Yeti!

: : I'm convinced that "Vortecraft" didn't try to offend anyone, it was just one of those occasion where two Nordic people could correspond via a German webiste: Pure internationalism!!

: : As for Edelweiss Motorsport I had a conversation with Dirk recently about the camshafts but they had all been given (!) away!!!

: : As usual I was too late!

: : Rgds
: : Mr MR

Antworten:

Ihre Antwort

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Text:

Optionale URL:
Link Titel:
Optionale Bild-URL: